Technology & Infrastructure Strategy
Our team of technical experts have a wealth of cross-industry experience with a focus on mapping business requirements to technical outcomes. Our extensive knowledge of enterprise and industrial systems puts us in a unique position to understand your requirements and unique challenges to architect and build world-class intelligent, connected networks.
- Understand your business and technical needs
- Design to the operational requirements
- Embed security throughout the design
- Ensure system continuity and operational efficiency
In an era of rapidly increasing data volume and modernization, an effective enterprise data strategy is a prerequisite for business growth and innovation. We can help you articulate and execute a comprehensive data strategy no matter where you are on the data readiness spectrum.
We have developed a tested process for working with you to uncover your most critical business questions and the data needed to answer them. Once these requirements have been clearly defined, we develop the best available data architecture to support the analytical processes unique to your organization, with flexible data models that ensure both centralized governance for high data integrity and decentralized innovation to empower business units.
- Data architecture
- Metadata and taxonomy management
- Data security and role-based permissioning
- Data integrity with rigorous validation and maintenance
Mergers & Acquisitions Due Diligence
For companies evaluating a merger or acquisition, our technical due diligence process starts with understanding your investment thesis and objectives. With your guidance, we construct a diligence scope that evaluates the target company’s technology, organization, and processes. We conduct critical analyses of the target’s technical maturity and real vs. stated capabilities in order to determine the potential for enterprise value creation.
- Ensure the technology and analytics capabilities are scaled for growth
- Determine the adherence to industry best practices
- Verify that adequate security policies are in place
- Ensure the system is designed for highly availability