The Technical Lead is a combination of a business and technical customer facing role that will be accountable from a technical perspective for the end-to-end customer data technical architecture, development, deployment and support. As a Technical Lead, you will work with stakeholders and manage the internal development team to guide technical development. The Technical Lead will lead the development team to setup, configure and deploy the systems. Some of these information systems may include CRM, Accounting, Finance, Operations (line of business), Reporting, Website, Inventory Systems, Order Management.
This role has a particular emphasis on managing the development process, managing a functional development team, and advising on best practices.
The ideal candidate will have experience in customer facing and development management roles and have led successful technical and economic value discussions with senior customer executives, driving decisions and implementation.
We are looking for an experienced and motivated Blockchain Developer who is highly collaborative, works well with product owners, and is committed to creating solutions to meet end-user and business needs. The ideal candidate will have a thorough understanding of cryptography, cryptocurrency, Blockchain, smart contracts and the related application development. Critical thinking, business acumen, and communication are heavily valued and deeply encouraged. If you are interested in learning, growing professionally and working with a great team, this position is for you.
- Be an integral member of the team that builds site features, functionality, apps, and tools on tight deadlines
- Research, strategize and educate on methodology and best practices for blockchain design, implementation, and deployment
- Design and implement blockchain supporting tools and utilities
- Create, audit, and review Solidity smart contracts
- Successfully implement the use of blockchain per clients’ needs
- Work closely with architecture and, design and backend teams to ensure the technical feasibility of functionality and design.
- Maintain company-defined and industry standards and best practices
- Work collaboratively with the development team and stakeholders to ensure the overall platform implementation is technically cohesive
- Propose solutions to iterate, launch, test, assess, and repeat in order to refine the user experience and enhance business results
- Advise organization on technology best suited to meet Company’s objectives and requirements
- Must be able to gather requirements, design, code, and test independently as well as work within a team structure
- Develop technical documentation as needed
- 2-5 years of related experience
- Cryptography, Security, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Solidity, Smart Contracts
- C#, ASP.NET, SQL Server
- Azure, AWS
- Distributed Systems, Microservices Architecture
- Experience with Git or other version control system
- BS degree in Computer Science or related field
The Solutions Architect (SA) is a combination of a business and technical customer facing role that will be accountable from an architecture perspective for the end-to-end customer data platform design, architecture, and deployment. As a Solutions Architect, you will work with stakeholders to specify, design, and select information systems that deliver great value to the client’s organization. In addition, you will work with the development team to setup, configure and deploy the systems with ultimate ownership responsibility for the end product. Some of these information systems may include CRM, Accounting, Finance, Operations (line of business), Reporting, Website, Inventory Systems, Order Management, etc.
This role has a particular emphasis on identifying a customer need and finding a system that will solve their problem. The SA should understand data structures and information architecture at a high-level. They will work with the client to understand their business, operational workflows and processes then collaborate with the delivery team for execution. Additionally, the SA will continually show value to the client via systems implementation, improved process workflow and reduced operation cost.
The ideal candidate will have experience in customer facing roles and have led successful technical and economic value discussions with senior customer executives, driving decisions and implementation.
Entry-level Database Engineer
Treehouse Technology Group (TTG) is looking for a self-motivated database engineer to work on unique, custom data warehousing and data integration projects. This position will be building data models for business intelligence, analytics, and dash-boarding projects across a variety of industries. We love all-things-data here at TTG and we are looking for other ambitious, driven individuals who want to work with us and learn quickly. Critical thinking, business acumen, and communication are heavily valued and deeply encouraged. If you are interested in learning, growing professionally and working with a great team, this position is for you. Send me a message or send an email and cover letter to [email protected]
Design and implement custom data warehouse (OLAP) and ETL solutions
Design and implement custom data integration solutions
Ensure best practices for data integrity, quality, access and security
Design logical data models and physical database designs optimized for performance, availability and reliability.
Build cool things that will scale
Secondary Job Responsibilities:
Design and implement dashboards and reports
Design and implement tools to automate database operations and monitoring
Tuning and optimization of backend and frontend data operations.
Scripting and automation to support development, QA and production database environments and deployments
Passion for data technology
B.S. degree in Computer Science or related discipline, with strong academic record
1- 3 years experience in a Database Management role (e.g., DBA, ETL, Data Analyst), and/or working with relational databases, preferably MySQL and Microsoft SQL Server
Strong work ethic, sense of ownership and initiative
Strong background in Agile software development
Strong analytical, programming and problem solving skills
Self-motivated, organized, ability to handle multiple projects
Experience with AWS
Experience with SSIS, Talend Open Studio
Experience in database tuning, performance optimization, replication
Experience with at least one scripting language
Knowledge of financial services industry (alt. health care, logistics, cpg, web analytics, marketing)